Monday, May 18, 2009

Last finals....the end of my college career

I just wrapped up my spanish education...for life. The feeling is similar to rapturing out of your diaper when you were young, and jumping in the mud.

Okay, I'll get serious. The feeling is liberating though,diapers and mud,beautiful. Anyway, I have been thinking about how I want to conclude my time here at Taylor University. I want to do this by thinking through many conversations, dreams, late night talks, heart aches, tragedies, etc.

Throughout the next months or so, I will be blogging about my time here at Taylor. Some posts will be light and some will be rough to read. I want my debriefing blogs to be an encouragement to my fellow Taylor buddies as well as college students to come.

2 more finals to go and then it's graduation time!

-Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment